Friday, May 6, 2011

Montessori teacher to Playmate!

 Kimberly Phillips has been selected as the Playboy Playmate of the Month for September 2009. Her centerfold was photographed by Stephen Wayda. She has a degree in liberal arts and worked her way through school at Montessori School. Wanting a change in her life, she and her friend sent some photos of Phillips to Playboy. Kim landed the PAC 10 version of Playboy's October 2010 magazine cover and was featured in a pictorial to launch Playboy's "The Smoking Jacket" website


 Kimberly Phillips
Miss September 2009
Playboy Playmate Pic and Data Sheet
BIRTHPLACE: Fountain Valley, CA
BUST: 34" B
WAIST: 25"
HIPS: 35"
HEIGHT: 5' 8"
WEIGHT: 125 lbs
 AMBITIONS:
To finish my education, see the world, learn to fly and be successful & happy in life.
TURN-ONS:
Confidence and individuality. I like to see the sweet side of a guy -- make me laugh & smile.
TURNOFFS:
Lack of motivation, poor hygiene, rudeness, laggers, liars and egotists.
MY PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE:
Stay positive! Everything happens for a reason. Life goes on.
WHO I LOOK UP TO AND WHY:
My mom and my big sister. They are strong & beautiful women!
THE SONG I COULD DANCE TO FOREVER:
"Don't Rock the Boat" by Bob Marley always gets me movin.'
 RECIPE TO MY HEART:
2 cups ambition, ½ cup tenderness, a dash of humor, sprinkled with love.

















 American Beauty 
Miss September is the living dream
Kimberly Phillips needed a break, damn it. The 22-year-old from Corona, California had been working her perky butt off ever since she could remember, earning A's in high school, paying for a car through a slew of waitressing jobs and scoring a liberal arts degree as she slaved away full-time at a Montessori school. "I was just exhausted and couldn't get myself out of debt. So one day I said to Natalie, my best bud since the fifth grade, 'I want to try something different. I want to be something different.'" She and Natalie downed a bottle of wine, snapped some sexy photos and sent them to Playboy. "Then we figured we'd just forget about it," Kim says. "If it happens, it happens." Two days later the phone rang, and voilà -- it happened. "It's so crazy," she says. "I still don't believe it. This experience is a million percent different from what I'm used to, because I'm so shy; I'm so not an L.A. girl. But I now have a whole new sense of ambition and confidence. I'm, like, Dude, if I can be a Playmate, what else can I do?" Has Miss September learned any lessons from her overnight success? "Stay positive," she says. "Never in a million years did I believe I'd be a Playmate, that this would turn out to be my fresh start, my big new year. You gotta keep the faith."




























Get Chitika Premium CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERESTING STORIES
Follow verseilie on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this? Want to add something?