Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sexy ISABELLA - BRAZILIAN SHELL


isabella soncini



      I’ve been holding onto these photos for a couple of days now and today seems like the perfect day to share ‘em with you guys so… here’s the adorably hot Brazilian model Isabela Soncini looking drop dead sexy while modeling a bunch of sexy bikinis and skimpy lingerie to drop our jaws straight to the floor. I don’t have a clue how old these pics are, I just know that … woooow, she’s one scorching hot babe, eh?
      I’m sure most of you don’t even know who she is but, after gawking at the following photos, she’s surely going to be your favorite “new” hottie. She’s uber cute, and her body looks like it was created after taking a survey of all the men on the planet on what the definition of a sexy woman is.
      Ok, I’m going to stop the gushing here, because I can go on all day and night; that’s how freaking stunning this peach is. Enjoy!
    isabella soncini































    Get Chitika Premium CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERESTING STORIES
    Follow verseilie on Twitter

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Like this? Want to add something?