Saturday, August 27, 2011

Brand New Chic Cora Keegan

 Cora Keegan  is brand new chic on glamour world. But her bold camera facing and smart poses is the sign that in near future she will become glamour queen. Cora Keegan is a vision of sexy cuteness, or as her agent put it a “baby Gemma-Arizona hybrid.” She has full lips, big, wide-set eyes, gold locks, a perfect body and a down-to-earth personality to boot.

Where are you from?
CORA KEEGAN
Las Vegas. Las Vegas is not as exotic as it sounds. I am from Henderson, five minutes outside of Las Vegas. I can see the strip from my house.


What was it like growing up there?
CK
 I was mostly homeschooled because my parents traveled a lot. My stepfather is in banking software which required him to travel a lot. My mom is an artist.
 What place in the world did you love the most?
CK
 I think Scotland. I lived there the longest. Edinburgh is really pretty. Anywhere in Europe, really.
 And you never went to school?
CK
 Most of middle school, I completed online. It really didn’t make sense to put me in new schools every time we moved.
 How did you have the discipline to study on your own?
CK
 My goal was to to go college eventually so you just do it. I took a year off but picked it up again just to get my diploma.
 And now you’re taking a break again to model?
CK
 Yeah, I’m young. I wouldn’t know what to do in college anyway. It’s also really expensive. I want to use this modeling to be able to support myself eventually. I’d like to see it as a business.


Seems like you’re pretty good at it too!
CK
 Yes it’s surprising I’m doing so well!
How long have you been in NY?
CK
 I got here about 2 months ago.




























See Another Sexy New Chic

SponsoredTweets referral badge Get Chitika Premium

Join me on the New Digg

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERESTING STORIES
Follow verseilie on Twitter loading...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this? Want to add something?