Friday, November 11, 2011

He likes me to do these

I really have no idea about rebirth. No, I am not sceptical about it rather if it is there then I would definitely want to come back. What I mean is I think I really want to enjoy the present when I exist. Few things are there I would like to have repeatedly and there are few things I wish shall be no longer there when I will come back! And I would be happy if I could make my partner happy!
It’s not hard to believe that every man has a bedroom wishlist (since they spend most of their time thinking about sex!). So if your guy has not spelled it out for you already, here are five types of carnal pleasures he is secretly longing for.

An out of the blue nookie!

Surprise him with a ‘naughty’ attack as soon as he comes out of the shower. Or ask him to pull over in a deserted lane when he’s driving you home… the keyword is ‘catching him off guard’ for a quickie. Men love spontaneity when it comes to sex.

Turn the video on

Men are fascinated by visuals. Period. That’s probably why they love Baywatch or FTV! Now he may have not presented the idea to you because of fear of getting rejected (or god forbid you start thinking of him as a perv!), but you can be sure it’s one of his fantasies. So if you’re really into him and if you think he is for keeps, then blow his mind by suggesting the idea before he does!

Turn yourself on!

Yes, you read it right. For a guy to have an eyeful of the woman he loves, turning herself on for him, is a libido booster! Now of course he wants to be the one to pleasure you; but it’s a big turn on for him to see you pleasuring yourself too! Titillation, that’s what he is craving.
All dolled up

We’re talking about lacy lingerie. A woman in her bare essentials is a big arousal for a man. So the next time you go shopping, buy some sexy lingerie – red, purple, the brighter the better! And don’t forget to throw in a red lipstick, a kohl liner and handcuffs while you’re at it!

He wants to sit and enjoy

No, we don’t mean he wants to sit on the couch, watch TV and enjoy. We mean he wants to sit on the couch, watch TV and enjoy while you’re pleasuring him. We are not saying he craves this all the time; but yes once in while he would love to do nothing and let you just go to work... Wink!

Also Read: What men don't want to hear from women

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERESTING STORIES

Join me on the New Digg

Follow verseilie on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this? Want to add something?