Sunday, December 5, 2010

Beach Babe

Layla, 21
Occupation: Bar tender/ promo model
State: VIC

Why should you win TIS's Beach Babe comp? Because I LOVE TIS!!!!

What do you do to get a guy's attention at the beach? Look at him and smile :)

Have you had sex on the beach? No... LOL.

Tell us about a time you went topless on the beach. I'd be lying if I said I had...


Hottest summer holiday destination and why? Venice, that place is just spectacular.

Bikini, one-piece or g-string - which one would you wear and why? Bikini because I think it shows off a women’s body the best.

Where's your favourite beach? The islands in Queensland.

What's more attractive on a guy at the beach - budgie smugglers or boardies or just a tan? Just a tan ;) rit reow LOL.


What's your sexiest physical asset and why? My boobs, because they are naturally big.

Tell us the naughtiest thing you've done in front of a camera. I can’t tell you that. LOL.

What's your best sex tip? Be experimental.

What's your ultimate fantasy? To do it next to a police station :)

Tell us about your wildest night out ever. I’ve had too many wild nights to be able to pick a favourite.

What does a guy need to do in the bedroom to make you happy? Needs to have A LOT of energy to keep up ha-ha.




 
 


CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERESTING STORIES
Follow verseilie on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this? Want to add something?