Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Girl Next Door?


This young and of course very very sexy next-door-looking girl is the hot property of Italy. But don't get bowled by her beauty alone she was a accountancy student. One couldn't know if her professors could ever match Balance sheets!

Professional modelling was never as career in her mind,in her own words  "even if I had started earlier in my town to pose for a nightclub for which I worked but only for passion. I was in Milan of way, just to make shots with a legendary photographer, I was going to make the season as a waitress in Bibione ... and instead ... my life has changed."
She herself thinks her eyes are her biggest sex appeal. Who denies after an eye on her?













 


SponsoredTweets referral badge

Join me on the New Digg

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERESTING STORIES
Follow verseilie on Twitter
Loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this? Want to add something?